Christmas is Almost Here!

Christmas is on the way and I’m all shopped, wrapped and decorated! Woke up to snow yesterday – a nice surprise for the holidays, but I don’t mind if it goes away after New Year’s. (wishful thinking for a Michigander!) Meantime, I remembered something about the blog I posted about how I love westerns and cowboys and realized I left out Tom Selleck and the movie QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER. I cannot get enough of that movie or the man. He personifies the perfect hero/cowboy in that movie, and I love the now-famous comment – “this ain’t Dodge City, and you ain’t Wyatt Earp.” The other actor I left out is Sam Elliot. What a voice! Just hearing that low drawl makes you think “cowboy.”

Hey, if you want to watch a good TV western, don’t miss HELL ON WHEELS Sunday nights on AMC. This is my kind of western! I like it so much that I have every episode down-loaded to my Kindle Fire so I never miss one and so I can watch them over and over! And with westerns coming back to TV, this couldn’t be a better time to re-introduce readers to Rosanne Bittner western historical novels, so I’m happy to see WILDEST DREAMS already available at Amazon.com for pre-orders! Watch for THUNDER ON THE PLAINS in July … and a little birdie told me you will soon be able to order all my SAVAGE DESTINY books as e-books through Amazon. Keep checking!

I will soon be holding a Virtual Valentine’s Day party! Watch this blog and my website for news about how you can join me and win a dozen roses and a free print copy of WILDEST DREAMS! 


And speaking of WILDEST DREAMS, please click the cover below to read the FIRST CHAPTER of WILDEST DREAMS:


Here’s to Happy Holidays to all my readers! 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment